Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hellyo to all...

I've been experiencing the benefits of being a truth teller...lol Yes, you get to experience mind bending experiences and now an experienced mental contortionist, I go on.

As My content of tables of games they play, and the key players are holding the ring of power. I've recently understood J.R. Tolken's need to recreate the language...

And I have a new motto based on the ring of power, the revolution which never stops like a clock. Time traps and money power plays, this makes so much more sense to me. Even my sense of humor.

"Frodo throw away that dam ring of power into mount doom so we can go home to the shire--Your Friend Sam."

I'll be in touch on the facebook bi-polar american site....

I have had ID theft, been robbed of my own good senses, and outwardly threatened regularly. "Oh, are you still alive?"

I guess if this is considered alive then I am, but I realize my readers know I consider this my lie. Stage and players, this is beginning to get interesting.

Take good care, don't sell out to fear and loathing, and I'll keep my truth coming....

Laura Hart--The bi-polar American

No comments:

Post a Comment