Monday, April 9, 2012

Leave before you lose your mind...

There was a time I was experimenting with different potential blog/websites. This one I just returned to only ten minutes ago. The title is "Leave before you lose your mind."

I was just telling my friend here in London I had written these stories based on pictures I took at my friend's house. She happens to buy some strange items, such as statues, that she keeps around for some reason. 

One night, I was looking for a way to try to write something. There is no one way or wrong way, this was just another way to do things.

I'll be posting the link, but there is good food on the table and I must play some cards, and tonight "GAME OF THRONES!" Awesome.

Anyway, here's the link to the site. I'll make some decisions as to what to do with the material. Shortly...

http://laurahart-1.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment