Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dishin' it up....

THE SE-Dishin-it-up-ist

The definition of this word is someone like me, who believes in the core, the heart, there is something better, worthy, who DISHES it up and serves it up to those who are part of the force of suffering and arrogance.

I’m going to begin an assault like you’ve never experienced, so NOW is your time, your time to get some BALANCE. Lol

I’ve talked it up, but this is the BI-POLAR American, where we have awakened to a condition, called life.

This life has bereft us of our history.

WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE? WHY DO WE SUFFER?

Why can’t we answer these questions, where is our knowledge?

This in itself speaks volumes as to our CONDITION.

Our world is Bi-polar, extremes, and things we don’t understand, such as ADDICTION.

Where addiction plays a role is we are out of balance, dizzy with thoughts, fears, pains, expectations and we are demoralized, rendered as powerless as possible.

DEFINITION OF ADDICTION: TRYING TO FILL A VOID.

Having to constantly rid yourself of the thought that there is “SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME,” rather than the tRUTH, “this world is hell,” will help heal the incorrect assumption you have been TRICKED into thinking.

You are MORE.

If you are down, then GET UP.

If you are up, then CALM down. Lol

Remain as close to the middle as possible. The surf is rough on these seas, so hold onto the board, keep it waxed, and neat, as you ride these waves of confusion.

There are forces such that they are working AGAINST YOU, to keep you down.

I will be here TO BRING YOU BACK, and up, and lighten the load.

SCOOTER, a name I give the force I work exclusively with, is not the creator of this unseemly, foul world.

I could create something better, my dog says, “A HYDRANT” for every house, and I vote for him, and do not support this awful nightmare, some still refer to as an American Dream.

DREAM BIGGER. Lol

Dream better. Because we are…

SCOOTER, I pray for all who suffer. I basically pray we will have the light and the truth as our strength or whatever you want to call it. Love us all, as we begin to awaken to this situation. And May we have power over this chronic pain in the ass which surrounds us ! ROCK on!

Your Friend in Truth, Laura Hart (From the Rabbit hole)






No comments:

Post a Comment