Friday, July 20, 2012

CAN I SERVE TRUTH WITH A BIT MORE VERVE OR SOME THING. LOL

I was nervous, and have been nervous, about talking truth... THE TRUTH HAS it's on going, PR problems, and I WANT TO ISSUE a statement on my good dam intentions. HOW MANY BROWNY POINTS will I GET for REALLY WANTING TO REPRESENT THE TRUTH.

BUT It its difficult, as I FEAR MAKING IT LOOK BAD. IT has dawned on me since that stupid thought occurred that the truth could fucking CARE THE HELL LESS WHAT I DO, as LONG AS I DO IT WITH MY HEAD HELD HIGH on  SPIKE WHERE many would LIKE IT TO LOOK At me DEAD. LOL I am so willing to ALLOW This that the TRUTH HAS TO HOLD ME BACK, I AM SO INTENSIFYING BURNING WITH MY PURPOSE.

WOO HOO, I ACT crazy. I FEEL it COMING, CLOSER AND CLOSER As I have PATIENTLY IF NOT IN TROUBLE but keeping busy, I WAS. AND NOW READY TO BE ALLOWED TO DISCOVER ME!

YES, I will NOT know until I NEED TO KNOW. THIS WAY ANY LEAKS About the DETAILS OF my PLANS TO TAKE THIS EVIL AND  FUCK WITH IT. I CAN T help but to give what we RECEIVED. NOTHING BUT LIES.

SO, when I GET THERE I WILL LIE AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS, I"LL TRY TO GET SOME PIX FOR FACEBOOk. LOL GOd, sometimes, I"M WEIRD EVEN in a STORY. BUT I won't judge it, like it was JUDGED against me.

TODAY THE Specter of LIES has visited. I LOVE A GOOD Lie, and I LOVE TO Know WHy.

MY parents had to sotp me, I WAS A TRUTH WAITING TO HIT THE big time. GRANDPARENTS WAITING WITH CATHOLIC BIBLE stifled me for SEVERAL years.

YOU DID What, your fuckers nailed him to a cross? GREAT. AND now you wonder what if I SAY something as TRUTH, and it is spun, and ideas such as WEIRD FORMS OF DEATH FOR THOSE WHO STICK TO TRUTH.

AND that is why my parents must have loved me to PUT MY CANDLE OUT. IT ate at them. THEIR lives eaten UP in deceptions and DEATH their grips. AND SEX got in to lead them astray, and GODDAM if there were nothing left.

NOT EXACT, as THERE WAS ALWAYS BEHIND THE SAD SACK OF DEPRESSION, SELF HATRED, a FEELING THAT I CAN AND WILL RISE TO WHAT is truly me. I WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Not exactly the attitude I WOULD LIKE if someone were in hot pursuit. I WOULD PROBABLY already started Packing. BUT I want to MELT our hearts, from the deep freeze.

AND NoThiNG less is DUE US. IN FACT, I"M SURE my creative spirit will BE FREE TO ENJOY SHOWING US ALL THE DAMN STUFF USED TO MAKE US MISERABLE, and KEEP us in these cages.

NOW, you have no idea, as this thing is set to explode. IT"S TURNING FAST. It has only to create starvation, to threaten, and DEATH to BE THE RELEASE. FUCK YOU WHO EVEN HAVE A notion to DIE FUCKING DON"T. ONe man is too many dead. IT"S not us.

IF DEATH WAS OURS theN I"D BE THERE UMBRELLA and beach towel. WAITING for others to join me as I HaPPILY BECOME, DEAD?

NO, my life span, just goes on and with it, ALL of us. WHY WE ARE EMBODYING THE THINGS WE WERE CHEATED OUT OF. LUCKILY, I will want to see my FAMILY, their true expressions. THEIR SACRIFICES TO THANK THEM.

YES, your kid had to be stopped from trying to RAISe THE dead. YES, it was bAAAAAAAD. AND then I moved to moving my toys AROUND BECAUSE MY MIND WAS STRONG AND PICKED THEM UP. NOT, but it could BE I may have NOT done it WITH ENOUGH ZEST to get them OFF THE gROUND.

WHO WANTS TO REGISTER A GREAT BIG, whAT Is your SUPER POWER?

ASK Me, and I"LL Play with it. BUT IT WILL NOT, I SAY I"VE GOT THE LID on it. BUT my bluster says it is going to be a GREAT BIG PARTY and that will be enough for me. I like the life I AM OWED. I FIGHT and fight for it.

YOU DO know DECEPTION has repeatedly tried to get me in it's employ? IT OFFERS RADIO, MY VOICE?

IT offered, money. OH YES, money. THAT BUYS THE LOVE I CRAVE. NOT, but it helps others in distress as I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE STUFF. I"M kind of not into it. I mean, MONEY, it doesn't really do much. CAN You see something MORE?

AND the rest is just my stupid life, waiting around, to CATCH ME LIAR IN THE RYE. COME ON OUT WE HAVe a few rounds to WARM up my CONTEMPT. AND after that it's all knock around until they fucking go down. AND THEN the scene, suddenly, changes, and we look again, our HOME. I LOVE happy endings to SLAVERY especially, but to it THAT HARMS. WHAT SORTS OF FUCKED FOLKS, and I"M TRYING REAL HARD NOT TO BE TOO ANGRY, as IT IS GONNA HURT ME as IT should for being so wicked. BUT IT IS GONNA HURT anyone in deceit. IT IS NOT GONNA TICKle.

JUST because the OPENING OF MY NEW PLAY, "Make my day mutherfuckers," "HANG EM HIGH," not original but ELOQUENT for the TRASH I WILL be TALKING. I LOVE TO make the arrongant, NOT SO much arrogant as running from me who will be NIPPING AT THEIR HEALS. I EAT HEALS.

TO NOT KEEP you any longer, so you can move on to my TRUTH FUCK's IT OFF STORY. I"M just not WORTHY. I ALLOW THAT TO SINK IN. OH YEAH, I GEt to DRAG THE CRETINS and PUNISH THEM. I LIKE IT, I WILL dO IT, and how is another story. I GET THE DISTINCT IMPRESSION THAT A DATE WITH A GREAT GIRL will be my first choice. HUGGLE AND SNUGGLE, PURR, and so what do other fun stuff, whatever we LIKE, and like it. AS LONG AS LOVE IHAVE STRENGTH. LOVE makes me. ANd to deny it, really sucked.

BUT FIND IT, with another, OR IN DREAMS. OR IN YOUR SCHEMES. ADOPT love, but don't get caught using it AGAINST ME. OH shit that would really seal your meal in a bag...I"LL try to nice. ANYTHING ELSE?

SO, I"M back to pulling people out, my hand extended. I NEED you TOO. IT has to have us all  the whole family. I PROMISED. AND THIS IS A PROMISE I FEEL QUITE STRONGLY IN THE OVERALL COMPLETION. You can count on me, to SERVE YOU UP some JUST US, but then who did you think we  needed? LOL Oh, not good enough. Hello, heard it, been there. NOW I HAVE to only set us FREE. Ho hum.

I FUCKING DON"T know, but CAN FEEL IT ANY WAY. NO PLans. NO date in my head. NOT EVEN THE year. GOSH I just don't know. I may even get shy too. I MAY AVOID some dip of DECEITS followers and just ignore them. WHY NOT? IT doesn't DESERVE me toil. SO, I WILL NOT.

I"LL BE SEEING YOU SOON. LOVE to your people as they are GONNA PAY. BAD BOYS, or GIRLS, what you GONNA DO? I"D LIKE TO KNOW. SO I can mock you. I LOVE TO MOCK. WE Can all agree mocking is the BEST to generally upset those who BELIEVE in ERROR THAT THEY HAVE POWER. THAT IS SO FUNNy. NOw, you don't really think THAT?

TELL ME? I will be interested. YOUR FRIEND WHO BRINGS YOU HARD TIMES AHEAD, LAURA ATTLAST.

DESERTERS WILL NOT be as battered and dipped, so DESERT YOUR RECRUITER, by the name of EVIL. AND Join me, there is always room. FUCK me, and I"LL JUST fuck you back. AN EYE FOR AN EYE. Yeah, what you got?

BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC..A MOCK, A GREAT verse. 


Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword;
His truth is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on.
I have seen Him in the watch fires of a hundred circling camps
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps;
His day is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His day is marching on.
I have read a fiery Gospel writ in burnished rows of steel;
“As ye deal with My contemners, so with you My grace shall deal”;
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with Her high heel,
Since God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Since God is marching on.
He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet;
Our God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Our God is marching on.
In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me:
As He died to make men holy, let us live to make men free;
[originally …let us die to make men free]
While God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! While God is marching on.
He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave,
He is wisdom to the mighty, He is honor to the brave;
So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of wrong His slave,
Our God is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Our God is marching on.

YOU WHO KNOW ME, MY MUSIC,  A MARCH. LOVE TO MARCH ON THE SIDE to THE ILLUSION ENDs. AND HOME WE MARCH. MARCH OF THE SLAVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment