Monday, July 23, 2012

INviSIBle INFLuencES ABOund...What's up with that?

What if there were forces, INVisiBle, going undETected, Writing Words you NEver Thought? What the hell?

Don't despair, this is the story of my life...LOL

The FAct is I Had to get others to SEE them for Me. This is a brand of Cheap, FuncTional, Intelligence. CO'NTROL.

Something that WANTED To OVERCOME Could use every method of Control KNOWN. A SEries of POSSIBILITIES To anything that COULD AMALGAMATE, or CREATE in this environment.

THe environment is BUILT for CONTROL.

THe methods ARE CHEAP, REvealING OF A SOURCE of STRUCTURE only Seen when broken down. WHAT is LEFT is TRUTH.

HOW COULD THIS BE? Do not all myths, bibles, LORE, contain the SHATTERED FRAGMENTS of TRUTH?

If I suggested on this blog OPENLY, that SUCH IS AND WAS TRUE, Would you NOT:

ARgue
REsent me
MISunderSTand ME
Tell me I Am NOt

YOU Would Deny it.

TEST, is THis WHAT I AM? TRUTH? HOW DID  I ARRIVE AT THIS TRUTH?

QUESTION: WHat is a BODY?












Could A Body BE another TERM for CAGE? OR is it the ME? OR IS A Video GAme? LOL

IS it too much TROUBLE to even ASK this question? Can you ASk this for a WEEK? OR would you soon tire and RETURn to your PROGRAMMing?


INVISIBLE INFLUENCES, not For THE BEST of ALL, but A SYSTEM, A HUGE NETWORK, WHICH CREATES a DOMINATION.

COULD THERE BE?

WHAT ARE THE SECRETS OF LIFE? AND who is hoarding these powers?

ANSwers are flocking to be heard. ONLY ONE TRUTH. 

WHAT KEEPS ME DOWN?

IF I CANNOT see it CAN't hurt me, right?

CAn what WE CANNOT SEE possibly EFFECT us Without RECourse?

Ask and FIND OUT. GET BACK To me For an UPDATE...LOL

OTHERWISE I Continue To Tumble down a RABBIT HOLE, GAIning oN my STAGE of Eye opening ENtertainment. LOVING EVERy MINUTE of IT, ENjoying, the RIDE. BUMpy, Painful, but oh so WORTHY.

PROMISE,  THE VEIL OF DEcepTION is NOWUPGRADING IT's EFFORTS. WOW, that is a compliment To Tenacity., ANd Will BRing MORE BROADCASTS From the "THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CAll" SEries.

YOur FRiend in TRUTH, Laura Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment