Monday, December 26, 2011

The day after Christmas...

Laughing at it all...

I woke up in pain, as usual, but I have yet to "go mad" as my friend suggested. It was a good pain, one where I know I had been out and had fun. Taking the day off was not to be, as there are too many things piled up here to do.

One thing I started was my on going war with Microsoft, the bastards who allow people to subscribe to the worst, most viral, internet service available. And they cannot support it or fix it. I've paid for years now, and they did nothing. Now, I will write to the corporate office telling them of my nightmare and "kindly" asking for a refund. Otherwise, Microsoft will end up being railed against on the blog.

I'm sure they are quaking in their boots already. LOL

It's time for a change...

I met a woman at the store a few nights ago and we chatted for a bit. When I went to my car she was parked next to me. She came up to the window and I told her about my life "here in this valley," the craziness, the hospital, the people who turned their backs on me. Without much ado, and a promise to write my star chart, she told me, "you were not supposed to be here."

I suddenly understood. I had committed to being somewhere else, and due to whatever circumstances, that future did not happen. My sister reminded me of the letter that changed my mind and then my temper roared out of control. Though my sister is not aware of everything she made a point that there was a reason I had blasted off that year. But it also changed my future.


Maybe it was then...

Since I cannot undo what happened, and the other party involved does not want to take her own responsibility, then there's no reason that I cannot create another future. There are tons of them waiting, I need only "go there." I had decided to wait and see what would happen, as there has always been a "something" about this relationship.

But I have no choice and moving on is the now. I can enjoy myself and I do each day. The saddest part of this happens to be the fear and the old energy which muddled up something that should have been special. And I would not be here now, I would be in another future, which only was...


The beach is calling me...

My cousin's have both spoken! Do something nice for yourself and that means getting out of this town. There are still so many details, but I am half way there my friends! It's now a matter of when and where, but I'm ready to take the leap. I miss it but I also miss me.

This is part of me healing me and having the guts to enjoy my life...no matter what! I will enjoy everything whatever the situation, or just beat my dog, cat and bird, if things don't go my way...LOL

There is definitely something calling me and I must answer. I am NOT saying that the hospital need not worry, as I may return at some point to hit them with my stick! I may not want to fight again, who the hell knows. The great healing I'm receiving from the universe right now offers no guarantees, but it offers promise that there is something for me out there.

Final thoughts...

Find your center, latch onto the higher purpose of your life, and watch out! Take your place in the world, wherever you were MEANT TO BE! That is something I have to learn that it's not about me, it's about what is meant FOR ME. I'll continue to follow the beat of the universe and each moment I live, breath, and walk this earth, is fun, fun, fun...Where are you supposed to be? Laura Hart (the enthusiastic one)

No comments:

Post a Comment